Frequently Asked Questions
Answers for customers questions
Where can I buy spares for my beans peeler?
You can contact us at 149 Evansglen Dr NW, Calgary, Alberta, T3P 0P5 and +1 587 575 9686 for any required spares.
Does LACHI Beans Peeler have a guarantee?
Yes, our Beans Peeler has 1 year guarantee.
How do I clean the peeler machine?
Always switch off and unplug before cleaning. Wash the processing bowl, rough blade, barrier rings, special filter, and bowl lid by hand or use a soft brush then wipe or allow to dry. Never use a wire brush, steel wool or bleach to clean the components.
How much beans can I peel with my machine?
The recommendation is to peel two cups of the measuring cup provided. This is because beans will normally double in size when soaked. It is better to soak in a kitchen bowl before transferring into the processing bowl. Also for best peeling and separation of the hulls (skin of beans) two cups is ideal.
I cook for a large group, where can I buy a bigger version of the peeler?
A bigger version of the peeler is not available at the moment. LACHI team is currently working on making a larger capacity version that will be more suited for processing larger quantities of beans. For now users needing to peel larger quantity of beans can use the current model multiple times to achieve desired result.
What is the return policy?
Return Policy is within 30days but product must be new and unused in original packaging. Return to 149 Evansglen Drive, Northwest, Calgary, Alberta, T3P 0P5. Buyer bears return shipping cost.
My product does not start, what can I do?
If you don’t setup correctly the machine will not start. Follow these steps to setup correctly:
- Place the motor on a flat surface.
- Place the processing bowl on the motor and pull handle clockwise until it locks in. If bowl is not properly locked in the machine will not start.
- Put the rough disc, barrier ring, and special filter into the bowl.
- Place the lid with protrusion close to the bowl handle and turn clockwise to ensure lid protrusion locks into the bowl handle. If this is not done the machine will not start.
- Turn knob to speed 1 or 2 to test the machine. It will run if all is done correctly.
- Consult Instruction Manual or Setup video to learn more.